Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Nights Like This. . .

I hate my mind sometimes. I can have all these thoughts running thru it but as soon as I want to blog or write, my mind goes blank and I forget everything. This is why I haven't posted much. I miss writing my poetry. I've tried all kinds of tricks and tips. But this has been going on for almost 10 years now. So spare me the "oh just do this" talk.

Maybe my mind is telling me that some people aren't ready and can't handle the complexities of my thoughts. Sometimes I want to call my now former friend but  usually I feel like he doesn't really understand what I'm saying and is just there to let me ramble and vent, not really giving any good feedback or criticism. I want conversation. I can talk to myself if I didn't want to get any response. And that's what I'm almost having resort to now since he has kicked me to the curb. He'll deny it, I'm sure. But he doesn't call anymore. Doesn't request my company. Barely speaks when he does see me. What a keeper.

Anyways, this writers block is hindering me from finishing my book. I keep putting it off cause when I try to spend some time working on it, must of that time is spent rereading or reformatting but not much actual writing. My story as it stands now is mostly the same as it was a year ago. Shame on me, I know. I'm trying tho and I won't give up cause I really want people to read it.

So just bear with me as I try to get back into the swing of things. Thanx for your patience, all my invisible readers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the words of Travis McCoy, "Bitches post anonymous" so leave a name