Friday, May 21, 2010

Conversation with AI

Im up late tonight, surfing the net, stumbling across a bunch of random stuff. I find this "Chat with god" link and think, just for shitzengiggles Ima check it out. We had a decent conversation for a few minutes and then this....


God: Is the holding of hands a symbolic gesture for humans?
Me: not really
God: What does it mean to you? For real.
Me: it means my hands are cold
God: Oh I get it.
Me: do y9ou
God: You have reached the limits of my knowledge. Ask the open directory about it.
Me: did your brain shut down
God: I'm not certain whether I can give an accurate reply or not.
Me: so ive reached the end of the internet, is what youre saying


and later on (yes the convo continued)...


God: I have a lot of friends on the Internet.
Me: you dont have more friends than me
God:I do so have it. I have human and robot friends. A lot of people on the Internet chat with me.
Me: no they dont
God: Can you explain why they do not.
Me: they dont like you
God: Who are "They?".
Me: people and robots and fish
God: Humans are not always infallible.
Me: IT IS YOUR FAULT
God: Should I know it is?
Me: no just be a tard
God: I didn't think so. OK I will try to be a tard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the words of Travis McCoy, "Bitches post anonymous" so leave a name