Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Kisses

When our lips touch, its magic
ever since that day when my mouth tasted your mouth,
I been a fanatic
I feel like an addict who can't get a fix
I'm just feening for a kiss
your kisses are more than just kisses
they're wishes for love and hugs
its like sex between our tongues
your kisses make me melt like ice in the sun
I get warm, then I get hot
then I want to have fun
when we kiss, we become one
your lips melt into mine
our tongues become entwined
I get a rush down my spine
that can only be described as divine
the only thoughts running thru my mind
are how I can make you mine
so I can feel your kisses all the time
after our lips seperate
I still hunger for a taste
I long to kiss your face
sometimes you make my heart race
and sometimes it skips a beat
my knees feel weak
and I get light on my feet
I want to savor your flavor
that tastes so sweet
so sweet, I get a cavity
sometimes I want you so bad
I can't breate
I lose my gravity
what's happening to me?
its all because of you
and the things you do
your kisses make me feel like I could fly if I wanted to
but what I really want is you

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the words of Travis McCoy, "Bitches post anonymous" so leave a name