Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I Could Poison You

Why do people go into the refrigerator and eat someone else's food? Especially if you don't even know what it is? We are all adults here at my job (or at least I think most of us are). What ever happened to asking? If you're hungry and have no money to eat, ask someone for some change to raid the vending machine or ask if someone has enough food to share. Maybe I'm the only one here who had proper home training and learned not to touch things in the fridge that aren't yours. Now, I'd be well within my rights to put rat poison in some food and put it in the fridge. If someone gets sick from it, oh well. Shouldn't have been eating something that wasn't yours. THAT'LL TEACH YOU NOT TO TOUCH MY SHIT

(we'll see how the "experiment" goes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the words of Travis McCoy, "Bitches post anonymous" so leave a name